Get Search Engine Friendly from the Start!
Each website Lighthouse builds comes equipped with search engine friendly features:
- Strategic TITLE tags containing targeted keywords and key phrases
- META tags with appropriate descriptions of what is on each page
- HEADER tags with strategic key phrases
- File-naming conventions that will help your SEO
- Clean XHTML/CSS coded carefully with modern standards
- ALT tags with targeted keywords
Using the practices listed above will help your website on Google and Bing right from the get-go. In some cases, a top 10 ranking is achieved within a few months. One of the keys to having a website highly ranked on Google and Bing is to have copy on each page that contains keywords and key phrases that you are targeting. For example, if you are an art studio in Thornton, it would certainly help to have the words “Thornton art studio” show up frequently on your pages (but to a reasonable limit).
- Contact us to learn how we can help your website become “search engine friendly”.
Aggressive Search Engine Campaigns
Lighthouse has partnered with Freelance Marketing Group for aggressive search engine optimization, link campaigns, and pay-per-click campaigns. We hope you recognize the immense importance of driving customers to your website through search engines. Just being listed in an online directory or on page seven of a Google search isn’t enough. Learn how you can be listed in the top 10 on Google and Bing for key phrases that relate to your industry. Feel free to contact Freelance Marketing Group today for a free estimate. SEO firms don’t get any better.