Why should my business be on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn?
If you are asking this question, your business may be missing out on a goldmine of targeted marketing and free advertising.
With so many people frequenting these social media hubs, it is very important for your business to be involved on each social media network.
Example: A simple “Like” by a customer on Facebook for your business means that whenever your business posts a status update, that person may see your update at the top of their news feed the next time they log in. If the customer likes the status update, or thinks it is worth sharing with friends/family, all the user needs to do is click “Share” and your update’s audience multiplies from there. This is just one example of how social media can help advertise your business and its services without spending a dime.
Social media marketing services we provide:
- Setting up your social media accounts
(Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Correctly linking your website with your social media
- Embedding Twitter feeds on your website
- Customizing the look and feel of your social media pages
- Strategic updates to targeted customers
- Publicizing events or promotions
Contact us and we can help you develop an effective social marketing plan for your company.