Your website has looked good for many years, but now it’s starting to look its age. Does this sound like your site? It’s okay, just like painting a house, it needs a fresh look to thrive with the changing times. Studies show that your website needs a revamp every 3-5 years to remain effective and up-to-date with modern coding standards. To be successful online, it’s something one must take seriously.
Reasons to revamp your website
- A content management system allows you to update the site yourself.
- Coding with modern standards makes your site more search engine friendly.
- Expanding or refocusing your services can boost client calls and inquiries.
- A fresh look to your site means an improved image to prospective clients.
- If you’ve changed your logo, your site design needs to reflect the new brand.
- Websites with “Flash” embedded no longer work on iPhones or iPads.
If you think it’s time to upgrade your site, give Lighthouse a call at 720-962-6400 or shoot us an email at email@example.com. We’d be happy to discuss your options and provide a free quote. You can also fill out the Quote Request Form at a time convenient for you.